You are about to register for the WaferBond’22 – The International Conference on Wafer Bonding for Microsystems, 3D- and Wafer Level Integration October 4th to 6th 2022 at Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences.
- if the participant wishes vegetarian or vegan catering, we ask for a note in the remarks field
- for every participant a separate registration is required
- Hotels can be booked at Tourist-Information Schmalkalden, please download your booking form here.
Schmalkalden University of Applied Sciences
Early bird registration until August 24th 2022
350 EUR incl. 19% VAT (Germany)
Regular Registration after August 24th 2022
450 EUR incl. 19% VAT (Germany)
Registration fees are payable by invoice. Invoices will be issued in September and are due by the end of September.
This data protection declaration informs you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") within our online offer and the websites, functions and content connected with it, as well as external online presences, such as our social media profiles (hereinafter jointly referred to as "online offer"). With regard to the terms used, such as "personal data" or their "processing", we refer to the definitions in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Types of data processed
- Contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers).
- Content data (e.g. text entries, photographs, videos).
- Contract data (e.g. subject matter of contract, term, customer category).
- Payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history).
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
Processing of special categories of data
- No special categories of data are processed.
In the following, we also refer to the data subjects collectively as "users".
Purpose of processing
- Provision of the online offer, its contents and functions
- Provision of contractual services, service and customer care
- Answering contact requests and communication with users
- Marketing, advertising and newsletter
- Security measures