VDWF presents itself
The Association of German Tool and Moldmakers (VDWF) eV was launched in 1992 by committed, pioneering companies in the industry.
The reason for forming this association was the conviction that a growing number of tasks are better handled together, rather than by the majority of small and medium-sized enterprises alone. Plus you have more fun together.
The main focus of VDWF is the strength of German tool and mold making. Small and medium-sized enterprises have received the most active support since the founding of the association in 1992, and have been strengthened for joint future tasks. VDWF does so by consolidating and representing the many interests of its member companies.
With our association work, we have four overriding goals:
- Visibility of German tool and mold making
- In the world and in Europe
- In Germany and the regions
- In the public eye as well as for junior staff
- Initial Training and continuing education in the industry
- Outside-the-job trainee programs
- Practical courses
- Seminars, working groups & delegation trips
- Maintenance and expansion of the technological leadership
- Exchange of experience
- Research projects
- Technology transfer
- Meeting space and culture of VDWF
- Nationwide presence
- Wide range of appointments & meetings
- The way we communicate
Participation is worth it! Any Questions?
Our member fees are calculated individually and comprehensibly.
What’s decisive is the number of employees..
Membership starting as low as 500 Euros per year.
Maximum amount is 2500 Euros
excl. 19% VAT